Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 1 EOC. My Voice

Since the beginning of 19 century the Audio industry has been changing at a rapidly rate and hasn’t stop since. Today most audio devices, music instruments and musicians are well on their way to an even faster change. (Digital revolution) Music is a universal language in which most can relate to in one way or another without music in my opinion the world would be lost. As an audio professional I have always had a passion and commitment to work with music, "Music is change" Music is an expression of people, but most importantly the joy of expressing it, thru sound. I’ve always have had a passion for sound and arts ever since I was little boy. Been a part of this change is exciting and intriguing. Hi! My name is Abel and I am an Audio engineer professional, studying Audio production, I was "brought up" in Las Vegas. I enjoy listening to music and enjoy getting Involve in arts. I’m a DJ, Music producer and recently Audio professional. I've been Djing in for 8 years and been Involve in underground music scene since 1999. I’ve also promoted and worked in many underground music events since 1999. I’ve worked with GenX Events in 1997-2005 I’ve help set-up DJ stage props and promoted events and attended all their events.  I've also worked for Orion Production Company for 6 years a well-known Las Vegas production company. I’ve worked on different Music mixes for clients and DJ at many different events and private parties. I’ve also work on music mixing projects for several clients. Since 2009 I’ve been working on a monthly DJ mix that I record on CD’s and I give them out to friends and family members. Recently started placing the mixes on www.soundcloud.com for friends or other like mind people to hear. My most recent July 2012 mix includes a combination of Latin Percussion with fast rhythms, dark techno ambient sounds, melodic four to four beats and mostly Tech house synthetic sound. I have a music collection of 50,000 songs and adding, My DJ Music collection includes Dance,House,Techhouse,Techno,breaks,trance,Dubstep,HipHop,Top40,Electronica,Rock and musica en espanol and so much more… I work with Ableton Live, Pro-Tools 9, Serato Scratch live, Adobe CS5, and a Professional DJ Equipment set-up for live sound applications, for 250 person capacity venue. Two years ago I started my own DJ business, in which I been working on marketing and advertising. I have small, but establish clients that come to me on monthly bases. In the Near future I will be adding graphics arts and live sound production to my business. In the last 2 years I have been working on music production and Audio production. I am currently working on two house music songs and another DJ mix in which I will master and use as a Demo CD to future clients. The DJ Mix will contain a compilation of 2012 top 40 Latin music mixed with House Music and my very own remixes. I enjoy doing all this work and more… My aim is to satisfied my clients and to leave lasting memories, thru sound....

No comments:

Post a Comment