Saturday, July 21, 2012

Week 1 EOC. Customer Service


The best customer Service I have received as been at Sam Ash Musician equipment store. I’ve been going there since 2009 and never look back, I used go to Guitar center because they had better selection on equipment but their customer service was “stinky”. So I decide to go to Sam Ash. I remember the first time I walk in through the doors I got a nice greeting with a smile and very friendly service. I was looking for DJ equipment for my business, amps, lights, DJ gear, and recording equipment. The person that worked there immediately attended me with a smile and a friendly voice and wasn’t trying to rush me into buying right away.  He asked about how I came to be a DJ and we talk about what I was looking for, and what was most suitable Equipment within my budget. I was there for a whole hour, but the guy there save a couple of hundred dollars that I knew I surely would off spend at Guitar center. I spend about twenty five hundred dollars. They’ve even help carry the stuff back to my truck. Went I got home I was very pleased with the customer service that I decide to go back the next week because I had a gig and I needed the appropriated cables for the equipment to work.  Went back the following week and spoke the same person and got the cables that needed but this time. I felt that the person was rushing me and trying to help some other customer at the same time. I didn’t go back for a few months or so, but when I did to my surprise no longer was that person who help me working there. Some else help me and was just as helpful and friendly as the other person the very first I was there. So I was please and have been going there for all my Audio needs ever since. To me, that is great customer service; been knowledgeable and friendly and not rushing customers to buy.        

No comments:

Post a Comment