Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Week 6 EOC: Me times x3


A product that defines me is Vans shoes, the first thing that defines my shoes is the simplicity of the product and the comfort of taking them off really quick ! and them come in many different colors, easy to wash, and they are affordable usually about 35 dollars. Before i used to buy all running shoes but they were always expensive and they only came in certain colors usually about 3 colors black, white and gra unlike the other shoes were the products try to have so much in so little, where they fail, vans succeded they  made it simple. “Staples: That was easy”( marketing: an Introduction 10th edition .                                                                                                                                                                                          


 As a music lover and a part-time DJ, and a full time student, I always carry with me my external hard drive, everywhere I go, for gigs, class projects or to simply transfer music or downloading. I used Western Digital  hard drive they are fast, durable,and easy to used. with a  1T bite external hard drive I don't Have to worry about the amount of memory that i am storing ! 




                                                                                                                                                                                                     
 Tide has always been part of my family's most sought after detergent because of its "Inter value" it not the brand that we like. It the quality of having the best liquid that going to the best job for us. It leaves our clothes smelling good, and the colors staying bright, I personally do not have an emotional attach to it but it does smell good ! “we are what we have.” Thus, in order to understand consumer behavior, the marketer must first understand the relationship between consumer self-concept and possessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment