Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Week 7 BOC: The Pitch

My pitch is to have a “Glow back to school festival” in 2013 at my church, the idea is to have our local area community to come have fun and contribute to helping others thru donations. My plan is to present the project to my church priest, in writing and have, him; say yes to it!  Then I will gather a few friends and family member that could help me with the festival. The fundraiser is to sell fabric products, during the festival. After getting permission from my church priest I will present my plan to as many of our local fashion retail stores as I can, and have them donate: T-shirts and Hats, or any other supplies they want to donate: for the event. Then I’ll gather all my Friends, family members etc, to donate as well. After all has been done. I will have my cousin donate his time and T-shirt printing machine. So we could print cool design’s on ( products ) hoodies,hats and T-shirts that people will enjoy and have fun with, like neon colors and hot pink and cool glow in the dark colors designs, I will have one my friend that is a graphic designer help me with the designs... I'll have large black lights posted around the  dancing area  were kids or anyone else can enjoy their glow clothes,  i will also post black lights in different area's of the church. All this and much more, for entertainment I bring my own DJ equipment and have a small dancing contest and award people with a free T-shirt,or hoddie hat or give away a free meal. I’ll have two people come sell food and have then contributed by donating some of the money to church… and everyone is happy. I’ll this work will be hard, I estimate that the whole project and for the festival will take a year long, but the reward will be great!  "when Swartz recently met with McDonald’s executives to pitch providing the fast-food giant with new uniforms, he didn’t bring along any designs. In fact, he didn’t even talk about clothing. Instead, he made an impassioned speech about how Timberland could help McDonald’s create a more unified, motivated, purposeful workforce that would benefit both the company and the world at large." marketing: an inntroduction to marketing page 37 chapter 16.  

No comments:

Post a Comment